Yellowstone at Deep Creek Lake, LLC, a proud member of the Log Homes Council and NAHB.
Before you buy a log home, choose a Log Home Council Member. Visit the LOG HOMES COUNCIL website for more information.
Serving log home buyers, owners and producers since 1970. The Log Homes Council is a national organization with membership comprised of manufacturers of log homes. The LHC is part of the Building Systems Councils, a council of the National Association of Home Builders. Council members are log home manufacturers and producers who have united to develop and promote quality building systems and ethical business practices by participation in both mandatory and voluntary council programs designed to benefit log home customers.
To qualify for and maintain membership status a log home manufacturer must:
- Conduct or participate in a certified log grading program, insuring customers get only graded logs when purchasing from a council member.
- Subscribe to a rigid code of Ethics developed to ensure well-constructed, code complying structures and fair business dealings.
- Agree to provide interested persons with truthful and accurate information and educational materials about log home building systems.
- Follow the recommendations provided in the "Log Homes Council Construction Manual Guideline" designed to address issues unique to log home construction as they relate to their individual system.
- Participate in and sponsor research, training and marketing programs committed to raising log home industry standards.
- Make a continuing commitment to professionalism & customer service.
- Be an active member of their local NAHB chapter.
In short, the manufacturers you'll find in the Log Homes Council directory meet the highest standards in the industry. Many are recognized as industry pioneers. Most are known as industry leaders. Several have been in business for over 50 years.
Visit our Model Log Home and Office located just off of Rt. 219 (just past Funland on the left), off Bumble Bee Road in McHenry at 5 Moors Hollow Drive (adjacent to the pond along 219).